Executive And VIP Drug Rehab Centers
Executive drug rehab programs cater to those who can afford the very best care for themselves or a loved one. Many unique aspects set these options apart from the other possibilities. Here are just a few things that make private VIP drug rehabs more successful for their patients:
Privacy Protection At The Best Drug Rehabs
Discreet drug rehab programs specialize in protecting their patients and their identities in secluded, distraction free settings. Many who attend these centers are professionals in business, entertainment, politics and the medical field. This means that their privacy is of the utmost importance to them. However, one does not necessarily have to be a celebrity or public figure in order to want his or her enrollment to remain confidential. Because there is still a stigma on addiction in our society, it may be preferred to have as few people as possible know about a patient enrolling in such a program.
Privacy does not just mean that a patient won't have to deal with problems publicly; it also means that they are able to enjoy peace of mind. If you are in a public facility, constantly worried about who might find out you are there, it does not allow you to focus on the problems at hand. When you are comfortable, relaxed and focused on the underlying issues, the chances of making a lasting recovery drastically increases.
Upscale Drug Rehab Accommodations
Most rehabs are not even close to being comfortable. If you are not comfortable, the chance remains that you are far too busy wondering how and when you can leave and be comfortable again than you are about your recovery. High-end drug rehabs eliminate this fear and anxiety by providing the highest levels of comfort possible. This allows their clients to focus their attention and receive the full benefit from their treatment. Luxurious rehab programs often boast scenic locations that allow for peace and tranquility. They provide private rooms, well equipped for rest and sleep. On request, computers and phones may be provided to handle business while away.
It is important you have a program that understands that just because you are gone, business does not come to a halt. It is not necessary to isolate someone from the outside world completely, though it is important that the focus remain on recovery. The primary goal of any facility should be to prepare the individual for the 'real world' when they leave. This means becoming a centered and balanced person. Oftentimes, it may be difficult to go from 'having a life' that needs your attention to 'no action', precisely why this option is available in some of the best programs.
Best Counseling / Therapy At Top Rated Facilities
The best drug rehab centers in the world attract the best doctors, therapists and support staff. It is just like in the world of business. A large part of this is due to the resources that they can afford to spend because they are a private facility. This allows them to have the very best doctors and counselors. As a result, top rated rehabs can be very selective in the professionals they decide to have on staff. Unlike many of the state-funded programs, this is not the only option for its patients. Patients expect the right type of treatment with certain additional benefits. If a program does not deliver or if it somehow makes promises that it can't keep, it would see its enrollment drop dramatically. This one aspect affects quality of treatment so greatly that it is probably the most important reason for seeking out a private drug rehab program for yourself or a loved one.
The Importance Of A Tailored Approach
Many people that walk through the doors of a treatment facility do so voluntarily. This means that they can leave any time they choose. There are a number of different reasons why people may leave. According to a study that was published in the journal of Addiction Research and Theory, one interesting reason that people from an upper socioeconomic class sometimes leave the traditional facilities is to "reduce personally felt risk." This means that they felt the threat of violence or theft in traditional facilities. However, if they were around people that share the same economic background, it may benefit treatment because it allows them to feel more comfortable and secure.
People are just thrown in together far too often, as it is assumed that the common bond of wanting to recover from dependence is enough to make people comfortable with one another. That is one of the main drawbacks of the current system. However, in a private, executive facility, you can be sure that you not only have more in common with fellow patients, but are also much more likely to feel comfortable around them.
Of course, there is no such thing as a 'perfect' option for someone struggling with dependence. Because it is important to provide as much information as possible, these are two of the potential 'drawbacks' of any type of executive treatment facility:
- The cost – There is no way around this, a private facility is going to cost more than a state-sponsored program option. While this should come as no surprise to anyone, there are those who consider this a potential problem. You can rely on our professional counselors to help you find the most affordable option that meets your needs, but it does not take away the fact that costs will be considerably higher.
- The location – Because the 'traditional' program is still the most commonly viewed option, sometimes the location may not be as nearby as other alternatives are. Again, it depends on how much you are willing to put into your own treatment. Our professional staff can help you find the nearest option available that still caters to your needs.
Choosing The Right Setting
Because there are so many different treatment options available, you have to narrow down your selection process somehow. Sometimes, asking the important questions can help you do just that. Some good questions include:
- How long do residents typically stay?
- How much does treatment cost?
- How much input does the patient have?
- Are the programs based on scientific principles?
- What makes this program better than the rest?
- What amenities are offered?
- Are visitors allowed?
- How is patient privacy protected?
- Are the rooms private or shared?
- How many residents may be there at one time?
While there are a number of luxurious substance abuse recovery centers across the nation, some of the most popular include:
- ATI Wellness - Clearwater, Florida / alternative2rehab.com
- Clarity Way - Hanover, Pennsylvania / clarityway.com
- Malibu Horizon - Malibu, California / malibuhorizon.com
- Passages Malibu - Malibu, California / passagesmalibu.com
- Promises Treatment Centers - Malibu, California / promises.com
- St. Gregory Retreat Center - Houston, Texas / stgregoryctr.com
- Saint Jude Retreats - Amsterdam, New York / soberforever.net
- And many others...
for your individual needs
Follow Us On
Call 800-225-6129 or request us to contact you via the below form.